Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spain





I am currently in Spain where I can only understand a quarter of what is said or written, I can't figure out the tv so I'm updating this thing instead. Originally I was supposed to be in Dublin, Ireland today, but there is damn volcano erupting in the ocean which has caused our original travel plans to be changed. I spent the weekend at the Coachella Festival in, where else, Coachella, CA, That's a whole different story, we then then drove to a Los Angeles hotel, I got about 1 hour of sleep, got in a taxi to the airport, flew to Atlanta by myself, met up with six others, we flew to Madrid Spain, and now I'm here, with a grand total of 3 hours of sleep under my belt in the past 48 hours, but it's 11:40am, what the hell should I do? My room is kind of cool, except that they crammed three twin beds into it, all just for me. I'll probably have my sleeping bed, my eating bed and my smoking bed, I haven't made up my mind yet which one will be which. Tomorrow morning at 11:30am we get on board a 14 berth (those are bunks) bus and drive to London, making it there by thursday afternoon. It's going to be a marathon driving session, so we have hired two drivers to switch off and keep the whole operation legal. Our first show of the tour now will be friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK! Keep the updates coming!